Wind Cave Room - Mound Builders Rest
Discovered by Alvin McDonald, Elmer McDonald, and Melvin Moore on January 12, 1891. "Mound Builders Rest" was scratched onto a small rock and placed on a ledge along one wall. Mound Builders Rest is a wide, low-ceilinged hall with a high fissure down one side. This area was one of the sites of an early wild caving tour.